The days are getting shorter, the nights are cooler, the rainfall is more reliable, and the garden is winding down; fall is in the air. Are your containers ready to celebrate the new season or are they overgrown and ready for a little TLC?
Although your summer annuals may be tired you can easily transform those pots into beautiful showcases filled with color and texture that will not only celebrate fall but can go through winter (in milder climates) and even get a head start on a spring display.
Let me show you how
As a professional container designer I have created hundreds of dramatic combinations for countless satisfied clients, taught container design to nursery professionals as well as keen home gardeners, and had my designs published in some of the top magazines and books in the United States. Failure is not an option. Every planter has to look fabulous - every time, and I've learned the tricks to ensure success. Tricks I'd love to share with you.
Hallmarks of a well designed fall container
- Rich layers of foliage and flowers that celebrate the season
- Elements that are evergreen or offer seasonal excitement
- Tricks to hide bare spots and span the seasons with style
- A cohesive color palette - not a confusing mish-mash
- Exciting plant combinations - with a few surprises
- Gloriously lush and truly abundant, even when newly planted
- Well balanced in form and scale
- Incorporates versatile, budget-conscious elements that can be re-worked into summer designs or added to the landscape
Is that how your containers look?
If not, don't worry.
Watch and learn: lifetime access to three videos that show you how to disassemble a summer pot and then plant up two innovative designs that will look fabulous from fall through spring
Downloadable plant lists and planting plans for each of the designs
Downloadable list of basic supplies and materials
Downloadable list of my favorite shrubs, perennials, groundcovers, and seasonal accents for fall and winter designs
BONUS: a fun, colorful design that you can eat, transplant, and enjoy for years!
- How this online workshop works:
- Basic Supplies and Materials
- Additional Plant Inspiration for Fall Containers
- Fall Sassitude - preparation (10:40)
- Fall Sassitude - Design and Creation (24:03)
- Plant List and Planting Plan - Fall Sassitude
- Classic Medley (21:23)
- Plant List and Planting Plan - Classic Medley
- Tasty Textures: edible, budget-friendly and fun!
- Digging Deeper into Container Gardening
- Books to Inspire You
- Keep in Touch
- Please take a moment to answer 5 short questions
Do I have to set aside time on a specific day to watch this?
No, unlike live webinars, this online workshop will fit YOUR schedule. You can watch the modules whenever you want, as often as you want, on any device.
Will the plants work for my area?
I have used an assortment of conifers, shrubs, perennials, groundcovers, and annuals, many of which will be available no matter where you live. However, the beauty of my unique design strategy is that you will learn HOW to design and be able to substitute plants with confidence should you need to.
What is your refund policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality and content of this course, you may request a full refund within 7 days of registration.
All Courses, Container Gardening
Ultimate Container Gardening Bundle
Container Gardening Duo
Designing Abundant Containers
DECK THE HALLS: Creating Sensational Holiday Containers